Monday, February 9, 2015

Wedding Cake & Valentine Chocolates

This was what I've been working for...a 3 tiers wedding cake for my dear cousin. Not quite satisfied with the final touched but it was all going quite well with the right taste..;p
The recipe of the cakes I've used here was my favourite Chocolate moist cake that is in my top list!
Please refer to the cake recipe here!
I've added fillings to the cake too (scroll down for the fillings recipe) Then the coating was just a simple Chocolate ganache ( Chocolate & cream)


 The flowers was done earlier and were packed (as shown below) for her to keep as souvenir.


Recipe for the cake fillings:
4 tbsps cornflour
1.5 cups evaporated milk
1 cup condensed milk
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 tbps butter

~ Cook the above ingredients in a pot over double boiler till spreading consistency.My next project,,,,tthe Valentine Chocolates for friends!!


Googled this recipe and I love it so much! It's so simple and it can be done even though you don't even know how to cook!!

Fillings:
100g icing sugar
2 tbsps rapsberry flavors (any flavors you desire)
1 tbsp butter
~ Mix all ingredients together and make into small little balls, set aside.

Coating:
~ Melt 300g good quality dark chocolates over double boiler (I used Beryl's dark chocolate)

Making the Chocolates:
~ Brush alittle melted chocolate at the bottom of each mold to avoid any bubbles.
~ Spoon a small amount of melted chocolate into the mould then put the fillings in the middle
~ Spoon more melted chocolate to cover the mould.
~ Keep in the fridge for about 10-15 mins. Remove the set chocolates from the mould and you'll have a pretty yummy chocolates!!


Happy Valentine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails