Monday, March 8, 2010

Wonderful Recipes

Bake bake bake....the whole afternoon i spent baking in the kitchen today. I just can't wait to try out some of my dear friends' recipes. So here they are.....:)



HoneyBeeSweets Chocolate Banana Muffins.



Its really moist and literally melt in your mouth. My daugther loves it so much, and she just can't wait to try. So she took one before her dinner instead!
Thank you so much Bee Bee for sharing this recipe with me...:)


***************************************************

And here's another one!

Sonia's Lemon Butter Cake


This was a request from my husband. He wanted to try this so much after I showed him from Sonia's post and said wonder how it taste like. (Plain butter cake is his favourite!)
Result? He love it!! Another favourite cake added into his list! haha!
Thanks alot Sonia..:)

Cheers & happy baking!

9 comments:

  1. Me 1st ! can I have a slice please..must try Bee Bee 's muffin soon since you said so nice .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonia,
    Yes! The muffins are nice..:)
    The lemon butter cake a....all gone la! Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You very good wife and mummy...bake for husband & daughter such delicious cakes. ;) Guess I should bake another butter cake soon...Sonia's lemon butter cake that is...since such good review from Ben, heehee. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bee Bee,
    Pai-seh la, actually I, myself wanted to eat most. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay... you had me with the chocolate-banana muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm ...! All the bakes look so good!! Hahaha ... Wish I can be your neighbor ... so that we can exchange goodies every time we've made something ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi pei-lin,
    Thanks! Yea, that's what we used to do before Bee Bee moved back to SG..;) Now almost all bakes, I got to finished up myself...hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the cake posts on Bee's & Sonia's blog. You are very quick in trying out both. Everything looks so good. I am having cake crave now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Joslynn,
    Showed my family those post....
    My daughter requested the choc banana muffins, then my hubby wants to try the lemon butter cake. So I made both...hee hee!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails