Friday, July 1, 2011

Black Sesame rolled buns with Peanut Butter

There's no fun staying home alone, especially when you feel like having some tea and some freshly bakes buns. No fun eating alone either..:( And so there is no doubt that i'll post immediately with my buns and have a nice tea breaks in front of my lap top..hehe!
So, my bakes today is the freshly baked "Black sesame Rolled buns with Peanut Butter". Love it! Have a look below...don't they looked lovely...;p


Here's the recipe I figured out by rolling it and spreading some peanut butter in it..:)

Ingredients:
125g Bread flour
13g fine sugar
1/8 tsp salt
2g instant yeast
5g milk powder
80g water
5g unsalted butter
10g black sesame powder


Method:
~ Mix flour, sugar, salt, yeast, milk powder and water until a dough form.
~ Mix in butter and knead until an elastic dough form, then add in black sesame powder and mix well.
~ Rest dough for 60-80 mins and divide dough into 8 small balls.
~ Roll out and spread a layer of peanut butter and roll up like a swiss roll.
~ Rest the buns for another 30 mins and bake at 180'C for 15-18 minutes.


**Feel free to double the portion here, for its only 8 mini buns I've made from the above ingredients.

Spread, spread, spread....Opps! I think I've over spreading for the peanut butter oozed out from the buns while baking..lol!

I just love the texture of the buns after the 2nd time resting...soft soft! I can't stop touching it before baking...haha! Its really soft after baking too, as you can have alook below........

Well, this is a fast and easy recipe I can find and the texture is guaranteed soft..:) Hope you'll try it!

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Where did Ben go this time? Hope you still get to meet up with those ladies. G whatsapp me the other day and updated her situation too. Anyway, hope your girl still keeps u busy lah. The buns does looks really soft! Interesting combo, sesame & peanut, double the nutty flavor! Yum! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bee Bee, my lou-kong went Sarawak lo, but will be back tomorrow for dinner..;p Yeah, going to Grace's house later to chat..hehe!
    Aiyo, my buns ah...not as nice as yours la...;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!!! no words to say, they look very yummy!!!

    Happy Blogging!!!!
    Food Blog News Daily
    Good Food Recipes

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails